Versions Overview 4
How we can request for ServiceNow version upgrade ?
Below are the steps to upgrade ServiceNow release version:
- Logged in to ServiceNow HI support portal.
- Click the “Manage Upgrades” box
- Select the instance Sandbox/QA/Dev /Production to upgrade and click schedule.
- Inform development team about the instance upgradation request and to stop working until the upgrade process is completed
- ServiceNow team will raise a change request and let us know once the upgrade is completed.
- Once the ServiceNow version upgrade has been done. Inform stakeholder for the same.
How to check the current ServiceNow Version of your ServiceNow instance?
To check current ServiceNow release version, please follow below steps:
- Logged in to ServiceNow application
- Type in URL: yourdomain/stats.do and press enter
Your domain is basically yours ServiceNow domain address. For e.g. remove nav_to.do section and instead of that section write stats.do.